Here is what we collect from user for login purpose:
Name, Contact No. and Email Address.
What we do with user’s personal information:
- To notify user about important modification to the site.
- Knowledge of referencing styles (APA, MLA, HARVARD, IEEE, CHICAGO & others) and academic honesty.
- To send the notification about any update with order.
- To send notification to the clients regarding latest deals, discounts or packages.
- To Avoid possibly banned or unlawful activities, and implement our Terms and Conditions.
Cookies & Other Tracking Technology
- An HTTP cookie is a small piece of data that a server sends to the user's web browser. The browser may store it and send it back with the next request to the same server. Typically, it's used to tell if two requests came from the same browser — keeping a user logged-in, for example. It remembers stateful information for the stateless HTTP protocol.
Kindly Note That
Ask Question Here!
301 Experts Online