In this blog we are going to discuss Is homework slavery. Everyone has different thinking about homework. Some students find homework to be a slavish task and they don’t want to do homework.
There are many reasons behind them. Everything has two sides one is positive and the other is negative.
No one likes to do homework after school. Because a student around 5 to 6 hours spent in school. After school Students feel tired.
However, the teacher gives homework to students whether they liked it or not. Is homework slavery.
No worries, We will give you complete information in this blog is homework slavery or not. Read the below-given information.
Also Read: Is homework Necessary
Table of Contents
Why is Homework Slavery?
There are many reasons behind them causing homework slavery. We will discuss this in detail.
- It interferes with playtime.
- It interferes with extracurricular activities.
- It discourages students from going outside and exercising.
- It leads to unsupervised and unsupportive learning.
- It causes stress and anxiety.
- It can widen social inequality.
It interferes with playtime
When students come from school half of the day is gone. If the teacher gives homework then the remaining time will spend on the homework and the student feel bound. That is the first reason why students feel homework is slavery. No time for students to play.
It interferes with extracurricular activities
When you are doing homework that time your other extracurricular activities miss. In your life, everything is important like your study and extracurricular activities if someone misses that affects your life. Because when you have no time.
It discourages students from going outside and exercising
Homework discourages students from going outside or exercising. When you came from school you have time to go outside and exercise and if your teacher assigns homework then your remaining time
It causes stress and anxiety
When a student comes from school, he is tired and needs rest. But when the teacher assigns homework so he has to do homework. Student doing homework feels team stress and considers homework a burden. This is a huge disadvantage because students feel homework is slavery.
It leads to unsupervised and unsupportive learning
When students do homework, they do not do it to learn or understand they want to complete their homework. There is no point in completing such homework. Students do not consider homework as part of learning. They consider homework as slavery.
It can widen social inequality
We told you about the many disadvantages of homework, one of the biggest disadvantages is that homework can widen social inequality. When you come from school half the time is over at school and the rest of the time is spent on homework. When you have no time you can not go outside to meet your friends and others. That’s why homework can widen social inequality.
|Get 30% off on your Matlab Assignment Help and other homework assignment help.|
Why Homework Is Not Slavery
1) Is homework considered slavery? Then, homework is not something that instructs you in anything; rather, it helps in time management, learning new things, and, improving grades.
2) Unlike slavery, where you have no option, homework is something you may choose to do or not do. While employment educates you and is a type of study, slavery is a form of forced labor. Therefore, it would be incorrect to compare homework to slavery.
2) In homework you have the option to do homework or not to do homework on the opposite you don’t have much choice in slavery. Slavery is a form of forced labor. Therefore, it would be incorrect to compare homework to slavery.
3. You will gain a lot of knowledge and skills from doing your homework. You will become more educated and moral as a result, which will help you advance in your career.
4) You must comprehend the justification for assigning homework and other assignments if you are battling with homework slavery. Your teachers assign homework to help you recall the knowledge and skills they teach you in class.
5) Homework is based on the adage “Practice makes perfect,” therefore the more you practice or complete homework, the better you get at a subject. For instance, if you have math homework, the more questions you can answer, the better you comprehend the topics.
6) It is unjust and incorrect to link schoolwork with slavery if you are asking Is homework Slavery. As many people view homework as a perk and an advantage as they do the fact that it is home study work. Everyone’s most valuable possession in life is their education. Not everyone can get an education or go to school. As a result, having the opportunity to attend school and acquire new knowledge and skills is a privilege. Therefore, we can conclude that homework directly contradicts slavery.
7) Teachers today are careful not to assign more homework so that pupils can focus on their entire growth. In other words, pupils can have time for both playing and interacting with others.
8) Another reason not to be a slave to your homework is the fact that you will receive far less money for working as a slave than you would for accomplishing work, which will also benefit your academic performance. Additionally, homework will aid with skill development.
9) Students are also given homework because many of them are not attentive in class and when they are, they do not retain the knowledge. This justifies the value of homework. As is true, learning new concepts is made simpler and easier when we write or read something on our own. This is another factor that should make homework slavery unacceptable.
Conclusion: Is homework slavery
In this blog, we have discussed is homework slavery and homework slavery what are the reasons behind them and why homework is not slavery. Everything has two sides one is positive and the other one is negative. We discussed both and what do you think about it now it is your opinion. I hope you like the given information and if you like the given information just share it with your buddies if you have any queries or any questions regarding homework slavery let us know in the comment section.